Explore the vibrant underwater world from Sunlover's Deluxe Pontoon. Designed for all ages and abilities to experience the magic of the reef in comfort - this pontoon is second to none.
Departing from Cairns Marina at a respectatble time of 09.30am you will have time to enjoy the morning before heading out to the reef where you will have fours hours to enjoy and play!
When it comes to Great Barrier Reef snorkelling, it doesn't get much better than Sunlovers' Moore Reef snorkelling area! A whopping 300 square metres of pristine, hard and soft corals and home to hundreds of marine life species, the snorkel area offers the best the outer Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
Due to Moore Reef's crystal clear visibility and shallow depth of 1-4 metres, you can truly experience the splendor of the Great Barrier Reef whilst staying on the waters surface. Glide along the snorkel area and explore intricate mosaics of colourful coral, including boulder corals, coral bommies and staghorn corals. The outer edge of the snorkel area features a breathtaking coral drop off which will remind you of the sheer grandeur, and size of the Great Barrier Reef.
At Moore Reef, your Great Barrier Reef snorkelling adventure is sure to be full of many animals on your Australian bucketlist, including Nemo (clown fish), green sea turtles and the resident giant Maori wrasse, Wally.
If getting wet is not your thing, explore the stunning coral gardens and spot magnificent marine life on the semi-submersible Great Barrier Reef tour. Gaze through the semi-subs large windows as you cruise at a depth of 2 metres under the oceans surface. Or take a tour on the glass-botom boat, both are included and no extra cost.
Departs Daily from Cairns Marina
- 8:30am - Check in starts
- 9:15am - Check in closes
- 9:30am - Depart Cairns Marina
- 10:15am - Arrive Fitzroy Island
- 10:30am - Depart Fitzroy Island
- 11:30am - Arrive Moore Reef pontoon
Enjoy 4 hours of reef time. So much to see and do!
- 3:30pm - Depart Moore Reef pontoon
- 4:20pm - Arrive Fitzroy Island
- 5:20pm - Arrive back at Cairns Marina
*Times are approximate
- Travel to Moore Reef on air-conditioned catamaran
- Great Barrier Reef Presentation by Marine Biologist
- 4 hours to explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef
- Theme-park style Waterslide
- Upper-level Sun-Deck
- Underwater Observatory
- Semi-Submersible Tour with Marine Expert
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour with Marine Expert
- Fish-Feeding Presentation with Marine Expert
- Touch-Tank Presentation with Marine Expert
- Enclosed Kids Pool for the little ones
- Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Tea & Coffee (while docked)
- Enjoy Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling with complimentary snorkelling Gear + Life Jackets + Stinger suits
- FREE Reef Teach Presentation - Vlaue $23AUD