Reef Magic Cruises has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for it’s superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life.
Depart direct from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran providing a smoother ride and reduced travel time, leaving more of your day to experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef. Unique to Reef Magic Cruises, our modern fast catamarans are never filled to capacity ensuring unmatched space, comfort & attentive service.
The all-weather Marine World platform caters for all activity levels. Snorkel in the sheltered coral lagoon, join our Marine Biologist on a Guided Snorkel safari, “go beyond snorkeling®” and try SNUBA®! The latest activity on the reef or go scuba diving (no experience necessary)
Not a confident swimmer? then stay dry and view the reef from the semi-submersible reef viewer, glass bottom boat or underwater observatory, try a Helmet Dive for a scuba-style experience without getting your hair wet, or soar above it all on a spectacular Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight. With 5 hours at the reef there is time to do it all.
If simply relaxing & soaking up the tropical warmth is more your style then take time out on our spacious sundeck where you will also find the regions only reef-based massage therapist. Best of all when traveling with Reef Magic Cruises you benefit from the expert local knowledge of a Cairns family owned company and the friendly Australian atmosphere for which we are renowned. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
|08:00-08:30||Check-in inside the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street|
|09:00||Depart Marlin Jetty Cairns|
|Travel time is only 90 minutes direct from Cairns on a fast stable motor catamaran|
|10:30||Arrive at Marine World on the Outer Great Barrier Reef|
|Reef duration: 5 hours|
|15:30||Depart Marine World|
|17:00||Arrive back in Cairns|
Please note: all timings are approximate and can vary due to weather conditions and other factors out of our control.
- All snorkelling equipment including personal flotation devices in adult/child sizes
- FREE Wet suit and lycra suit use for year round comfort and in-water safety. Wet suits are 5mm with short arms/legs. Lycra suits provide fantastic sun protection and in season are useful in reducing the risk of jelly fish stings.
- On board Marine Biology presentation/talk en-route to the reef
- Semi-Submersible tours with interactive commentary
- Glass Bottom Boat tours with interactive commentary
- Fish feeding and identification session with our Marine Biologist
- Underwater Observatory
- Use of Sundeck, Fresh Water Showers and Changing Rooms
- Morning/Afternoon Tea plus a full hot/cold buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- Tea/Coffee and drinking water is available free of charge throughout the day
- Access to reference materials on the reef
- German & French speaking crew are available to assist international visitors
- FREE Reef Teach Presentation - Value $23 AUD