Franklin Island Archipelago is so magnificent that only 100 people per day can visit! Spend a day on an unspoilt secluded national park.
Spend the day snorkelling over the amazing variety of corals and marine life that inhabit the area, which include an abundance of colourful fish, sea turtles and octopus! Snorkel equipment is provided as is a guided snorkel tour. Or if you want to stay dry you can choose a coral viewing tour from the semi-submersible or glass bottom boat.
Offering an exclusive tour as they are the only commercial operator licensed to visit the island with:
• the shortest ocean crossing to the Great Barrier Reef in North Queensland, just 6 miles (25 minutes).
• a maximum of 100 people to the stunning coral cay/ continental Normanby Island in the Frankland Islands Archipelago
• Normanby Island is National Park and totally uninhabited and undeveloped.
• Franklin Islands Reef Cruises are the only Reef Day Tour that includes a River Cruise, Great Barrier Reef and Island experience
Combine this with a tropical buffet on the island and it's an experience you will never forget!
Franklin Islands Reef Cruises
- Use of Snorkelling Equipment & Tuition
- use of lycra suits(seasonal)
- Return river & Island Cruise
- Tropical Buffet Lunch served on the beach
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Guided Intro Snorkelling tour
- includes EMC
- Morning and Afternoon Tea & cake
- The island offers a fantastic Great Barrier Reef experience – a great diversity of marine life including regular sightings of Sea Turtles, Octopus, Manta Rays, colourful fish, as well as a large variety of soft and hard corals and giant clams. If this is a guest’s only reef trip – they will leave feeling in awe of this ‘wonder of the world’.
- The day includes a river cruise with birdlife spotting (approx 25 minutes)
- Our Staff to client ratio is a maximum of 1:12
- FREE Reef Teach Presentation - Value $23AUD